Monday, December 10, 2007

Shopping for Christmas

I did Christmas chopping for my two boys today. I bought them computers. The ad read for ages 3 and up and my youngest is almost three and my oldest is six. And already they have computers. When I was six I got a Davy Crockett coon skin cap and jacket.

Isn’t it amazing how times change? The cap and jacket was made in America, too. You won’t see that today. No, today the cap and jacket is made in a third world country by an underage child.

The computers I got my two boys were made in China because I couldn’t find a computer that is made in America. That’s pathetic, isn’t it? TV’s aren’t made in America anymore, Computers; all appliances are made overseas now. It just isn’t right. What the hell is our government thinking? Do they care at all about the people who voted for them? Apparently not.

I really hate to see what this country will be like when my children grow up. I know what the language will be, Spanish and Chinese.

No comments: