Monday, November 19, 2007

Raging Mad

This morning my "better half" was rushing for work and screaming at the kids to get ready for school, my oldest son is in kindergarten and my youngest in pre-school, and the she strated yelling at me and getting me all stressed out. And getting me stressed out isn't easy because it's my job to teach stress management to other people.

Carson, the youngest was ready, but Austin, Mr. Laid Back was still in his room, sitting on the bed, looking at his trophy that he got from playing soccer, in no rush at all. That's what I love about children. They're never in a rush when they need to be. They're just laid back and easy. And that translates into a screaming, bitchy Mom and a stressed out Dad.

I yelled at him and he started crying. When he got home from school, I apologized to him for screaming and he sat beside me and hugged me. I love that. That's what I love about being a Daddy.

No comments: